30 Weeks Pregnant
Well, the hope for a new baby is always overwhelming; however, being 30 weeks pregnant is associated with a lot of challenges. As an expectant mother, your thoughts and actions should be directed towards safe delivery. In this case, you healthcare provider should be able to prepare you for any eventuality.
By the thirtieth week of pregnancy your belly is more than size the size of a basketball. You may start feeling uncomfortable when moving and during sleep. You may hear comments from the people close by; without giving a damn if they are talking ill of you.
30 Weeks Pregnant Body Changes and Symptoms
- As the weight gain continues you may start feeling uncomfortable.
- Some pains that are associated with pregnancy hampers daily life activities.
- The abdomen may tighten up.
- One may experience heartburn and sleeping problems.
- Puffiness of your face or swelling of legs may occur.
- There is a reduction in the amount of amniotic fluid released as the baby grows within the womb.
During this stage, you may experience some weird nightmares that are attributed to the elevated hormones. And anxiety also does kick in. These nightmares are normal. To avoid going through these, you can choose to have some prep talk or take a short drive to freshen your mind.
Baby At 30 Weeks
- Fat tissues develop and accumulate under the skin; thus, getting rid of the wrinkles on the baby’s skin.
- Some fine hair covers the baby’ skin and protects it.
- The baby weighs about three pounds and length is 17 inches.
- The baby starts practicing breathing on its own and constantly moves on its diaphragm to prepare for breathing outside the womb.
- The baby develops its own behavior such as sleeping and walking routine.
- The constantly develops and starts giving commands to various organs.
- The digestive system is fully functional.
Tips for the Thirtieth Week
- Make sure of regular check-ups, ultrasounds and blood tests.
- Continue a balanced diet.
- In case of constipation, consume more in fiber-rich foods and drink adequate water.
- Get enough rest.
“If you find any trouble to stay comfortable in this thirtieth week of pregnancy, you should always talk to your doctor. It is always advisable for a pregnant mother to be very cautious of the changes in her body. In case you are experiencing more serious symptoms then checking it out with your doctor is the best option.”
As such, this could be the right time for you to take a 30 weeks pregnant ultrasound as a precaution. This is critically important as it ensures both you and your baby are faring on well. While some mothers may not realize how risky it may be taking over-the-counter drugs, it is important to avoid this practice at all costs. You don’t need to risk your life for negligence – let the doctor prescribe what you must take for a healthy pregnancy.
Let’s get social
Other Helpful Articles