Maxi Cosi Car Seat Reviews From Buyers
Maxi-Cosi is one of the leading brands of a Canadian company called Dorel. The brand is known worldwide for its child car safety solutions. Maxi Cosi has set the standard for child travel solutions for more than 30 years. The company values the parents’ need for innovative, safe, comfortable, and practical products. You can learn all about the company’s solutions from this and other Maxi Cosi car seat reviews.
Maxi Cosi Convertible Car Seat Reviews
In this section, we discuss the 6 best Maxi Cosi convertible car seat reviews.
1. Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 Review:
We start our review with Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat. Let’s take a look at the reason why to consider this car seat?
The Pria 70 convertible seat is one of the outstanding child travel solutions by Maxi-Cosi. As we discuss its pros and cons, think about your traveling needs. Every family has unique needs depending on the age of their children and how often they travel. Here are some pros and cons of this product:
- The convertible seat has high infant support. You can start traveling with your infant right away without worrying about the child’s safety. It is made of a self-wicking fabric that deodorizes and absorbs any liquid to keep the child comfortable.
- It has an ergonomic design with premium padding, durable fabrics, and superior safety measures. The seat has a system that protects your child from side collisions while on the road.
- The seat is easy to install . It also provides enough legroom for passengers to stretch at the front.
- The premium pads are easy to remove and machine wash. You can remove the pads from the frame and place them in the washing machine or dryer.
- Many Maxi Cosi car seat reviews talk about its weight range. For the front-facing position, the seat accommodates 22-70 pounds while the rear-facing position accommodates 9-40 pounds.
- The fabric is easy to wash but it must be hand washed. You can place the pads in the washing machine but not the fabrics.
- The harness is sometimes difficult to adjust. The straps may also be twisted as you buckle your baby to a comfortable position.
- The convertible seat may not work well for cars with narrower seats.
Customers’ Feedback On Amazon
“Parents that have already purchased the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 on Amazon are happy with the comfort and safety measures. Babies remain securely harnessed for long trips. The fabric ensures that the baby remains dry even after feeding. Other buyers commend the seat for recline adjustment system, soft padding, and easy to install design.”
Most of the negative comments from buyers concern the straps. Some complain that the straps are hard to tighten while others say that the straps get in the way when placing the baby on the seat. The seat does not have a harness for the unused straps. Another complaint is on the hand-washed fabric. Many buyers prefer machine-washable fabrics.
2. Maxi-Cosi Magellan Review:
The car seat is designed for children from birth to 10 years. It has belt lock-offs for easy installation. The seat has seven incline positions. The fabrics are removable, dryer safe, and machine washable.
- The seat is roomy and comfortable
- It is easy to clean
- It has a removable infant insert
- The harness needs improvements for a perfect fit
- It is slightly expensive than other seats
Buyer reviews highlight the roomy seat, easy installation, and comfortable headrest. The cup holders and infant inserts are a plus for buyers with infants. Buyers wish that the car seat had a better harness.
3. Maxi-Cosi Pria 3-in-1 Review:
The car seat has the best protection technology for the child’s head. It has an automatic chest clip for an easy harness. The buckle also flips when you want to pick the baby. The car seat allows both forward-facing and rear-facing sitting positions.
- It has a side impact protection technology to efficiently secure a child’s head and neck.
- Placing the baby in and out from the car seat is easy.
- The car seat is comfortable.
- The rear-facing position may be uncomfortable
- It is slightly heavy and bulky
Amazon buyers love the comfortable large seat. The side impact protection is commendable. However, most babies are uncomfortable when placed in the rear-facing position.
4. Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Max Review:
The seat is large to accommodate bigger babies. It features an auto chest clip for easy installation. The harness holders and flip-away buckle make boarding and getting out of the car fast.
- It is easy to install and use
- The seat accommodates bigger babies easily
- It is safe and reliable in case of an accident
- The fabric moves in the rear-facing position
- It is larger than most car seats
Maxi Cosi Car Seat Reviews mention the safety features and roomy seats for bigger babies. However, buyers also complain about the discomfort with the rear-facing position.
Maxi-Cosi convertible car seat Comparison:
Maxi Cosi Pria 70 Vs 85
We always advise customers to compare different products before purchase. If you prefer a product made with machine-washable fabrics, the Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 will serve you best. You can remove both the fabrics and pads for machine washing without uninstalling the seat. Another notable difference in the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 vs 85 comparisons is the weight limit. For the Pria 85, the weight limit for the rear-facing position is 14-40 pounds while the front-facing position is 22-85 pounds. Both seats have air cushioning systems and superior side protection. However, the Maxi Cosi Pria 85 has handy harness holders to keep unused straps out of the way.
Maxi-Cosi infant car seat review:
5. Maxi Cosi Mico 30 Review:
Maxi Cosi Mico 30 is a lightweight car seat. This infant car seat can hold a baby between 5 to 30 pounds. The manufacturer claims that parents can use this car seat from birth. The notable features of this car seat include- stroller compatibility. Along with Maxi-Cosi strollers, the car seat is also compatible with other brand’s strollers, such as Baby Jogger, Joovy, UPPAbaby, Mountain Buggy, etc. Mico 30 infant car is perfect for frequent travelers who often trips with their baby in a taxi, cab, or Uber.
- self-wicking fabric.
- Easy to install.
- An ergonomic handle makes it easy and comfortable for the parents to carry.
- The canopy of this car seat does not stay up
6. Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30 Reviews:
In our Maxi Cosi car seat reviews, we have also included the Mico Max 30 infant car seat. Another solution in such reviews that is worth your consideration is the Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 infant car seat. It is one of the best Maxi-Cosi car seats for newborns. The seat supports children between 4 and 30 pounds, which makes it ideal for infants. Its safety measures include a rebound bar and air cushioning on the sides. The seat is also made of self-wicking fabrics from natural fibers. The fabrics will draw any moisture on the baby’s skin for maximum comfort. Another notable feature is the reversible insert that provides neck and head support for a small baby.
Maxi Cosi Mico 30 vs Mico Max 30:
Although, the car seats are similar in many cases such as-
- Both the car seat has dual cup holders.
- Offer self-wicking fabric. Fabric is easy to remove and machine washable.
- Both of these car seats have a one-click latch system that makes it easy to install.
- Two of these car seats also offer side impact protection. Both also offer Cozi-Dozi head pillow.
Let’s take a look at the difference between these two car seats. The car seats have the difference in –
- Weight: Both of the car seats are ideal to carry infants, but Mico Max 30 can hold a baby with a high weight range of 4 to 30 pounds, where Mico 30 can hold a baby between 5 and 30 pounds.
- Air protection: As we have already discussed that both of these car seats have side impact protection but Mico Max 30 offers air protection where Mico 30 does not offer any air protection technology.
- Infant Support Pillow: Along with Cozi Dozi head support Mico Max 30 also comes with an infant insert so that the younger baby feels more comfortable in the car seat.
- At last, Mico Max 30 also has an anti-rebound bar to make the baby safer in the car seat.
- Is Maxi Cosi a good car seat?
Yes, it is a good and safe car seat.
- Is Maxi Cosi better than Graco?
Both brands have good car seats but Maxi Cosi car seats are larger and have additional safety features. Graco car seats have a comfortable rear position.
- Which Maxi Cosi car seat is the best?
Maxi Cosi supplies high-quality car seats. The Maxi-Cosi Pria 3-in-1 is a good option if you want a car seat with different sitting positions.
- Is Maxi Cosi high end?
Yes, but the car seats are affordable.
- How long does a Maxi Cosi car seat last?
The car seat can last up to eight to twelve years depending on the usage and specific model.
How long can baby use Maxi Cosi car seat?
The company recommends that babies use the car seat up to 15 months.
- What is the difference between Maxi Cosi Pria and Pria Max?
Although these two car seats are similar in terms of features. However, there is a slight difference between these car seats in the matter of price and fabric. The fabric of Maxi-Cosi Pria Max is premium and very much comfortable compare to Maxi-Cosi Pria. Besides that, Maxi-Cosi Pria is a bit cheaper than Pria Max. Maxi-Cosi Pria is available on Amazon for less than 250$ where Pria Max is available for more than 250 $.
A good car seat makes trips with a small baby easy and fun. The Maxi Cosi Car seat reviews highlight the best car seats you can use from birth. Maxi Cosi car seats are safe to use for up to 15 months.
The Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 car seat is a good choice for families that travel long distances with their children. You are guaranteed maximum support, comfort, and safety for your baby. The seat has attracted hundreds of positive reviews on Amazon and other platforms. In addition, the seat is easy to install and clean.
To find out more car seats check the review of : best car seats for small cars. Check another review of the Best convertible car seats:
1. Graco 4ever Car Seat Reviews
Let’s Get Social
Keziah is an enthusiastic mom who has two children. She loves spending time with them. Her main passion is writing. She has experience in writing web articles for 7 years. She writes web articles for her friends and family members. Currently, she is working as a full-time web article writer, one of her specialties is writing on the niche of babies and parenting.